Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Wrap 99% Edited


Took a little break from the movie last week. Then this past weekend I hit the wrap again. Added in the foley and looping and video that we picked up a while back that I'd neglected in my prep for the Fountain segment.

Went through the whole wrap and tweaked it, fixed some little spots that were bothering me. Pretty much the only things not done are the two VFX shots we're working on. Otherwise it plays through pretty well.

Now I'm working on the opening and closing credits of the film. Rendering the opening flare takes like 2 hours, and it's like a 10 second shot.

Also working on some other shit.

Hey, did I mention the final tally of books sold in October? 63. That's pretty good. Did over 30 books in September, so nearly 100 books in two months, and the weird part is that I've sold 13 in November...even though the holiday is behind us...

The movie's continue to be SUPER slow lately. October was, by far, the worst month of streaming I've ever had. No idea why.

Man, this year has flown by. Thanksgiving next week, Xmas right around the corner...

And fuck the cold weather. I've already had enough of it.  When's spring?

2 comments:

Steve Pattee said...

Does Amazon show you where the buys are coming from? Like, is it possible to see if someone posted it on a site or something?

Kangas said...

Nope. They like to make it as hard as possible to figure out where to advertise...