A couple of weeks ago my wife bought a smoke detector. Didn't realize it was also a carbon monoxide detector.
Today, that bitch started CHIRPING like crazy. A computerized female voice told us that our CARBON MONOXIDE LEVELS ARE HIGH.
We haven't used our heat in a couple of days. We're not burning anything else other than my wife's candle.
So I dunno.
We reset it, left it off for a while, and later I put the batteries back in. Within 5 minutes it begins chirping again.
I don't have any symptoms of CO poisoining(headache, nausea) so I'm thinking it's just bullshit.
But if I go in my sleep, nice knowing ya!